GetTable component enables users to Convert the Pdf File to DOC File.
GetTable component exposes the Control In, Control Out and Data In ports by default.
|Control In||Must be connected to the Control Out port of one or more components.|
|Control Out||Can be connected to the Control In port of another component or the default end component.|
|Data In||The GetTable component exposes the following Data In ports by default.
|Data Out||Returns the tables.|
To edit the properties of the
GetTable component, in the Properties window, change the required property. Users can edit the following properties.
|Search||Search for the respective property.|
|Delay After Execution||Specifies the wait time (in seconds) after the action is performed.|
|Delay Before Execution||Specifies the wait time (in seconds) before the action is performed.|
Let us consider an example.
- In the Toolbox, expand Utilities and then expand Pdf.
- Drag the GetTable component and drop it on the Design surface.
- Double-click the PdfFilepath box and enter the required path.
- To override the existing data source, right-click PdfFilepath.
Click override and change the data source.
To learn more about overriding the data source of the data port, refer the Override section
Double click on the GetTable header and it will show “TABLE EXTRACTION CONFIG” window
In “TABLE EXTRACTION CONFIG” window, ‘Extract By’ filed consists of two options (Index and Contains Text) based on that we can extract the table from a pdf file.
- To extract table based on index in pdf file.
- Select the Extract By field as “Index” and specify the table index in the Value field.
- To extract the table by using Text.
- Select the Extract By field as “Contains Text” and specify the text in the Value field. (E.g. Value Field As “Purchase”).
- Click OK.
- Connect the control ports and data ports in the activity.
- In the toolbar, click Run.