GetAllTables component enables Users to Extract the all the tables from Pdf File.
GetAllTablescomponent exposes the Control In, Control Out and Data In ports by default.
|Control In||Must be connected to the Control Out port of one or more components.|
|Control Out||Can be connected to the Control In port of another component or the default end component.|
|Data In||The GetAllTables component exposes the following Data In ports by default.
|Data Out||Returns the list of tables.|
To edit the properties of the
GetAllTables component, in the Properties window, change the required property. Users can edit the following properties.
|Search||Search for the respective property.|
|Delay After Execution||Specifies the wait time (in seconds) after the action is performed.|
|Delay Before Execution||Specifies the wait time (in seconds) before the action is performed.|
Let us consider an example.
- In the Toolbox, expand Utilities and then expand Pdf.
- Drag the GetAllTables component and drop it on the Design surface.
- Double-click the PdfFilepath box and enter the required path.
- To override the existing data source, right-click PdfFilepath.
Click override and change the data source.
To learn more about overriding the data source of the data port, refer the Override section.
Add the For Each component, to retrieve the table.
- In the Toolbox, expand Utilities and then expand Data Writer.
- Drag the WriteToExcel Component and drop it on the design surface.
- Double-click the Filepath box and enter the required path.
- Double-click the Sheet Name box and enter the required Sheet name.
- Connect the control ports and the data ports in the activity.
- In the toolbar, click Run.