ConvertToImages component enables you to Convert the Pdf page as Image.
ConvertToImages component exposes the Control In, Control Out and Data In ports by default.
|Control In||Must be connected to the Control Out port of one or more components.|
|Control Out||Can be connected to the Control In port of another component or the default end component.|
|Data In||The ConvertToImages component exposes the following Data In ports by default.
|Data Out||Returns the Filepath(saved) as list.|
- To edit the properties of the
ConvertToImagescomponent, in the Properties window, change the required property. Users can edit the following properties.
|Search||Search for the respective property.|
|Delay After Execution||Specifies the wait time (in seconds) after the action is performed.|
|Delay Before Execution||Specifies the wait time (in seconds) before the action is performed.|
Let us consider an example.
- In the
Utilitiesand then expand Pdf.
- Drag the
ConvertToImagecomponent and drop it on the Design surface.
- Double-click the PdfFilepath box and enter the required path.
- To override the existing data source, right-click PdfFilepath.
Click override and change the data source.
To learn more about overriding the data source of the data port, refer the Override section.
Double-click the Folder path and specify the Folder path, where all the converted images will save in to that folder.
- Dpi and Quality port will have default values, Users can override it and specify their custom values.
- Connect the control ports and the data ports in the activity.
- In the toolbar, click Run.